Sweeping views of the Mediterranean coastline, Mount Etna and right next to the ancient Greek Theatre, the Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo located in Taormina is a picture perfect setting for a wedding in Sicily.
As Taormina’s oldest hotel, the luxurious 19th century palazzo boasts grand indoor ballrooms and scenic outdoor terraces, all exuding an extravagant atmosphere. The park and gardens provide a romantic backdrop for an exclusive wedding in Italy. The whole surrounding area features volcanic enriched soil, olive groves and lush vineyards. The hotel’s gourmet restaurant uses only the freshest local ingredients and serves outstanding regional cuisine for a memorable Sicilian wedding menu.
Whether you choose to dine al fresco on the panoramic terrace overlooking the largest volcano in Italy, or inside the impeccably furnished 19th century ballrooms to celebrate your wedding in Sicily, the Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo offers an idyllic setting mixed with the traditional Sicilian touches. A blissful blend of beauty and comfort for a magnificent wedding in Sicily.
- Located 50 minutes from Catania airport
- 44 rooms and 26 suites - guests can choose between the main building or the Villa Flora
- Rooms and suites feature terraces and balconies with breath-taking views, antique decor and marble bathrooms
- Wedding spaces for symbolic ceremonies and receptions: the Zeus Ballroom, Aphrodite Terrace, Ganimade Terrace and Aphrodite Ballroom
- Max capacity - 250 people for receptions
- The hotel features; a fitness centre, state-of-the-art spa offering a variety of treatments using locally made products, steam room, outdoor pool, bars and gourmet restaurant
- Minutes away from sunny Sicilian beaches and the historic centre of Taormina – the hotel has a shuttle service
- Music limit - outdoor 12:00am (midnight) - indoor 2:00am
- The hotel is happy to organize various excursions and activities for its guest – including helicopter rides, guided tours, boat rentals and much more