A real find! If we could rate this property with 6 roses, we would! Whether you are looking for a relaxing holiday or want to explore Florence and Tuscany, you could hardly find a more perfect retreat than this Tuscan castle, located within striking distance of two of Italy's most historic towns, Florence and Siena. This unique property is an exceptional Tuscan wedding venue, but also offers a very luxurious spa, a romantic honeymoon location and a gastronomic delight.
This unique property is an exceptional venue for a Florence wedding in Chianti
The fully restored 12th Century castle converted into a modern day luxury sanctuary, is the first property in the region to offer guests all the latest in modern facilities whilst maintaining the atmosphere of its historic surroundings. Among the many unique features is a beautiful frescoed chapel and garden, the perfect setting for a private wedding in the Tuscan countryside.
The rooms and suites are outstanding and the bathrooms will leave you speechless. There are not many properties that are able to reach such a level of decor, design and outstanding service. Yet the castle is not so large as to feel overwhelming.
- Wonderful SPA: The castle boasts the area's first exclusive destination spa designed by famed spa designer ESPA, offering the absolute latest in holistic treatments and spa experiences.
- Private 17th Century chapel for Catholic weddings or blessing ceremonies (holds 50 guests).
- Panoramic terraces and gardens for outdoor receptions and ceremonies.
- 32 rooms and 18 suites : Each different in layout, style and decor. The rooms and bathrooms are simply amazing!
- Two private halls for smaller receptions: one holding max 24, and the wine cellar holding a maximum of 20 for dinner.
- Maximum number of guests for wedding reception: 120
- Maximum number of guests on the panoramic terrace: 75 and a marquee is required.
- Panoramic pool.
- Elegant bar for cocktails.
The variety of options is considerable, from the possibility of renting the entire castle exclusively and using the main dining room, the outside panoramic terrace or the smaller rooms. Regardless of your choice, the staff will make sure your Tuscany wedding event will be perfect. Local dishes using seasonal ingredients will be reflected in your wedding reception menu along with some of the fine wines of the region.
The beautiful 17th Century chapel seats up to 50 and is a romantic venue for your religious ceremony or blessing. Nearby, there are several of Italy's greatest civil wedding halls including those of Florence, Siena, and several of Chianti's main towns and cities.