A 14th century Italian Hamlet positioned perfectly between the renaissance city - Florence and the world famous wine region - Chianti. With terracotta roofs and grand arched windows, this classic Tuscan mini village is the ultimate destination for a wedding in Tuscany, a true Villa Resort. Amidst a breath-taking green landscape and surrounded by olive groves, you can bet that every angle of Relais Donatello acts as a picture perfect wedding backdrop.
The wedding ceremony can take place between 3 different locations on the property: the main villa garden, the courtyard or the intimate field next to the main swimming pool. The most ideal place to hold the reception would be in the stunning restaurant garden, among many other options within the hamlet.
The recently restored Relais Donatello is rich with history, the perfect place for olive oil and wine tasting, and an overall romantic Tuscan experience. This hamlet offers you the opportunity to host your wedding in your own authentic town in Toscana.
- 30 minutes from the Florence Airport
- Max capacity for receptions - 60 people
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony
- Music limit - by10:30 pm- No limit for indoor music (Ancient Olive press living room)
- Accommodations - 18 double rooms and 2 single rooms spread out between 5 different buildings – The Villa, Fattoria, Bottega, Frantoio and the Studio
- The Hamlet features 2 swimming pools, spa offering message therapy, Turkish baths and the hamlet’s own restaurant
- Wine and olive oil tastings can be organized on-site, as well as many other gastronomic tours, cooking classes, mountain biking, lakeside fishing, horseback riding and hot air balloon excursions
- Minimum stay requirement which varies depending on the month of the year