Owned originally by Wanda Ferragamo and her family, today it’s managed by Il Borro Toscana. This magnificent private resort is an oasis of beauty and serenity created by nature and enriched by human hands over the centuries.
Located in the heart of Tuscany, it is only 30 minutes from Florence and near the Chianti region with famous towns such as Siena and San Gimignano very easily reached by car or train. The resort can be hired exclusively for events and sleeps about 108 guests. Celebrations are best held for a maximum of 200.
The individual guest houses are impeccable and luxurious; many with private pools and stunning gardens overlooking the countryside. This estate is very much of a hamlet feel and very private.
- Self-catering villas and cottages
- Exclusive hire required over certain number of guests (can vary depending on the season)
- A luxury and historic main Villa with 9 bedrooms – 18 guests
- An additional large villa with 7 bedrooms - 14 guests
- 3 additional villas, 3 cottages and 14 additional suites
- Indoor space for a maximum of 200 guests
- For weddings a minimum stay is required ranging from 2 to 3 night
- No time limit for music and dancing indoors if the venue is hired exclusively
- A shop-café- restaurant where you can also buy local organic wines, extra virgin olive oil, and many other delicacies is available for the guests, where to have a lunch or a dinner during their stay.
- Horseback riding, tennis and other sports are available on site.