Perched on top of a hill overlooking the renaissance city and the Tuscan countryside, Villa Gamberaia is a monumental 17th century villa filled with historic charm and Tuscan opulence. With the maximum capacity for receptions being 900, this is the perfect venue to hold a grand wedding in Tuscany. With various spaces available for your dream day, including antique cellars, a grotto, the lush gardens, the Limonaia and many stunning halls within the villa – you can be sure that every moment of your Tuscany wedding celebration will be unique!
The villa offers very exclusive rooms and suites – furnished with exquisite antique. Guests will fall in love with the famous gardens that attract hundreds of visitors each year. Villa Gamberaia is one of Tuscany’s most exclusive properties; its location just outside the historic Renaissance city makes for an unforgettable Florence wedding venue.
From the moment you pass through Villa Gamberaia’s gates, you’ll fall in love with the sentinel cypresses, breathtaking landscape and noble architecture. This is one of Tuscany’s gems!
- Its Italian gardens with fountains are world famous
- Located 30 minutes from Florence’s city center
- Music Limit – outdoors until 11:00pm and indoors until 2:00am
- Max capacity for receptions: Up to 900 – indoors there are two halls that each hold 200 guests
- Accommodations for 40 people within the villa and surrounding luxury apartments.
- Its close proximity to Florence’s historic center makes visiting world famous museums, monuments and landmarks easy, while also being nestled in the countryside, there are tones of gastronomical excursions available