A 16th-century Medici Villa; now a luxury 5 star villa hotel, a stone’s throw from Florence. A gorgeous setting of ancient frescoes and stone, coffered - vaulted ceilings, imposing stairways. In short one of the most beautiful Florence wedding venues in the area. It can be rented exclusively or not depending on the size of the event.
The views of the surrounding Tuscan countryside and the romantic Arno river are a unique combination that very few venues can offer. The villa is surrounded by 9 hectares of stunning gardens.
- 51 rooms, mostly Suites and Junior Suites, situated in three buildings toned from pale yellow to terracotta:
- The Noble Villa (Villa Nobile 21 rooms)
- The Mill (Il Mulino, XV century 9 rooms)
- The Little Villa (Il Villino 7 rooms)
- The Colonica ( 4 rooms)
- The Limonaia (10 rooms)
Maximum capacity of the restaurant and halls;
- Il Verrocchio Restaurant: up to 80 people
- Sala Corsini: up to 60 people
- Sala Rinuccini: up to 50 people
- Sala Limonaia: up to 110 people
In the western part of the garden of the villa there is a small chapel that can hold a maximum of 25 people. It is possible to celebrate Florence Catholic weddings in a very beautiful atmosphere.