For your wedding in Tuscany look no further than this striking Renaissance villa. Surrounded by exquisite vineyards in the Tuscan hills, Villa Maria Medici, otherwise known as the 'Hundred Chimney Villa' is immediately impressive because of its grandiose size and yes….its many chimneys! The Medici villa is filled with unique and authentic features such as: a rustic wine cantina, large stone staircases, a terrace decorated with frescoes and a variety of uniquely decorated, large dining halls.
With an all-encompassing breathtaking view overlooking the Tuscan countryside, this villa is a UNESCO world heritage site and produces its own famous Carmignano wine. It is the perfect place to have an authentic Tuscany wedding, especially if you love being surrounded by world-class vineyards and rustic olive groves.
The villa’s hotel can easily sleep at least 90 guests for an exclusive and private event.
The grand halls can easily accommodate large numbers – thus avoiding the necessity of hiring a marquee.
- 40 minutes from Florence
- Max capacity for receptions indoors - 150 people – large numbers are possible for outdoors.
- It is possible to hold a symbolic and a civil ceremony
- The hotel is on the grounds of the estate offering 37 rooms including; standard, deluxe and junior suites. There are also 59 apartments available in the Hamlet of the villa located right next to the hotel
- The hotel is equipped with an outdoor pool and tennis court, as well as various other services and amenities
- The venue can also organize and host various other events such as welcome/farewell dinners, vineyard tours, pizza parties, barbecues etc.
- Music limit - outdoors by 11:30pm - indoors there is no limit
- Many menu options are available and cater to each season serving traditional Italian and Tuscan cuisine.
- An array of fabulous wine options are available - all produced by the villa
- Located steps away from a charming historic town and less than one hour from many Tuscan villages, including Florence