Nestled on top of one of these dreamy Tuscan hills is the charming Villa Paolina resort.
If you close your eyes, you can hear the tiny leaves of the olive trees blowing in the wind, you can smell the sweet scent of grape bunches hanging, row after row in the Chianti vineyards, and you can feel the warm Italian sun kiss your cheeks – this is the sensation of the Tuscan countryside.
There is a feeling of luxurious tranquility, one of the reasons why it is so sought after for dream Tuscany wedding.
Villa Paolina was originally an ancient monastery, and has been a luxury retreat for Florentines and foreigners alike for centuries. Its romantic architecture, breathtaking views of the countryside and mouthwatering cuisine (and wine cellar) make this villa a top option for a wedding in Tuscany.
Offering elegant accommodations, endless vineyards and gardens and world famous wine tours, it’s impossible not to fall in love with this exclusive Tuscan venue.
Perfect for both grand celebrations or intimate ‘I dos’, the villa can sleep up to 159 guests spread across lavish suites and three recently restored farmhouses.
With both indoor and outdoor spaces to design your ideal Tuscan wedding, The Vineyard is the perfect spot for a chic outdoor dinner reception while The Magnolia Garden offers a panoramic backdrop for your ceremony, inside there’s the Salotto del Boschetto, a grand hall that can host up to 200 guests.
One of the highlights of this property is the possibility of “dinner in the vineyards”. Absolutely magical!
Mouthwatering Tuscan cuisine, endless excursions and captivating beauty - make Villa la Paolina one of the wedding wonders of Tuscany.
- Located 40 minutes from Florence
- Max capacity for receptions 200 people
- It is possible to hold a civil and symbolic ceremony
- It is possible to have the entire estate exclusively for your wedding
- Restored in the 19th century as a ‘pleasant retreat’, the villa has various outdoor spaces to create a custom Tuscan wedding, including the Magnolia Garden – perfect for a scenic ceremony, and The Vineyard – ideal for a glamorous outdoor dinner reception. Inside the villa there’s the Salotto del Boschetto – a large room with panoramic views of the countryside that can host up to 200 people.
- Accommodates 159 guests, spread across luxury suites and 3 farmhouses – Villa Margherita (includes private swimming pool), The Fruit House and The Belvedere.
- Villa la Paolina has various swimming pools for guests to use, yoga classes offered in the vineyard, organized farm visits for children, a delicious on-site restaurant and many other excursions and tours to explore the Chianti countryside