The Castello Federico is a towering 13th century castle shaped as a hamlet and is surrounded by 5 hectares of pristinely manicured English gardens. The highly coveted castle has won various awards for its stunning landscape and unique atmosphere. Guests will be awestruck by the elegant authentic medieval decor and architecture.
The landscape changes with the seasons, making this venue the perfect Tuscan wedding location all year round. The English gardens are so grand, that they are broken up into four smaller gardens', all having unique qualities that work as ideal spots for the ceremony and reception.
Giardino delle Scuderie: boasts a water feature in the center surrounded by lemon trees, ideal for cutting the cake or an 'al fresco' dinner.
Giardino della Loggia: shaped as an amphitheater can work as a main entrance for the guests, that will make a stunning first impression.
Giardino della Piscina: features a salt water swimming pool and the Giardino delle Magnolie: a vast space separated from the others, perfect for a firework display, pic-nics or playground for children.
Inside, the castle is filled with furniture hand crafted by local artisans, and antiques collected over centuries. With elegant guest rooms inside the castle as well as in the refurbished farmhouse, Castello Federico will make for the most charming wedding in Tuscany.
- 1 hr and 15 minutes from the Florence Airport
- Max capacity for receptions - 300 people (indoors as well!)
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony or we can bring a civil celebrant to the castle
- Music limit - outdoors by midnight and indoors by 1:00am, extra fee per hour allows you to extend the timing
- Accommodations up to 30 people, 16 in the castle and 14 in the farmhouse cottage
- The vast outdoor gardens and regal banquet halls are all available to use for the reception or ceremony
- Outdoor salt water swimming pool, hydro-massage beds and solarium are all available
- Around the castle it is possible to organize various tours to neighbouring UNESCO heritage sites, towns, food and wine tastings and cooking classes