Come and experience Tuscany at its very best!
This gorgeous hamlet located in the most picturesque part of the wine country is an idyllic setting to celebrate your wedding in Tuscany. The vineyards of Brunello and Nobile surround the estate; offering you and your guests exciting wine itineraries and the opportunity of exploring the nearby medieval towns of Montalcino and Montepulciano.
The hamlet is a perfectly restored, miniature village made up of stone farmhouses, with original architecture and materials completely preserved. Perfect for couples seeking an exclusive hideaway to celebrate their event!
The main square of the hamlet is the setting for a magical Tuscany wedding reception with trees lit with cascading fairy lights.
The views from every angle are truly spectacular whether for ceremony, aperitif, Tuscan BBQ and reception.
The interiors and accommodations reflect the beauty and tradition of an authentic Tuscan atmosphere: original wooden beams, elegant guest bedrooms, wrought iron décor, some of which equipped with four-poster beds.
The Villa and the village’s eight farmhouses offer:
- Total sleeping capacity including luxury villa is 70 guests
- A luxury private villa with own infinity pool sleeping 12
- 7 Superior rooms and Suites in the main hamlet’s villa
- 17 Classic and Superior rooms in guest houses of the Hamlet, all with private bath
- Two indoor halls seating 70 and 20 guests
- Two grand salons for the refreshment and relax of guests
- Two swimming pools for leisure activities
- Gourmet cooking lessons, photography, and painting courses
- The estate offers marvelous occasions for walks and on horseback riding trails to discover the countryside.
This is without a doubt our favourite venue for your wedding in Tuscany!