Imagine having your dream wedding in Tuscany in the heart of the rolling hills, vineyards and stunning landscape. This dreamy hamlet in Chianti is an idyllic setting in the very heart of wine country.
From the Borgo Jacopo you have a view speckled with ancient Tuscan towns, majestic cypress trees and green-gold hills. This is the ideal location to indulge in world-renowned culture and traditions and incorporate them into your own dream Tuscan wedding. The Borgo offers exclusive spa services and cuisine made with its own fresh and local products so that you and your guests will have the most authentic Tuscan experience. The Borgo’s farm spreads over almost 500 hectares – including vineyards and olive groves. With a nearby winery, it is possible to organize wine tastings, or even have your Tuscan wedding reception in the antique cellar.
- Located 1 hour and 15 minutes from the Florence Airport
- Max capacity for receptions – 200 people
- The Relais has 58 rooms and suites (sleeps at least 116 guests) equipped with modern comforts offering breathtaking views of the Borgo and the surrounding countryside. All rooms have their own character and style that will make guests feel like they have stepped back into the Middle Ages
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony or we can bring a civil celebrant directly to the venue
- Surrounding gardens, outdoor terrace, indoor banquet hall and wine cellar are all gorgeous options for a truly Tuscan wedding
- The Borgo’s spa offers various services to rejuvenate and relax guests
- Located near Siena, there is easy access to museums, vineyards, gastronomical tours and famous nearby towns such as San Gimigano