A medieval jewel, hidden amongst the Natural Park of Mount Tezio, typical Umbrian vineyards and ancient olive groves, you'll find this lovely hamlet: Borgo San Pietro, an elegant and authentically rustic village that has been fully updated without sacrificing its history.
Imagine your wedding in Umbria in your own private village nestled in the Italian countryside, the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable day. Your reception can be held under the stars in the main square.
The rustic-chic borgo has been expertly restored and offers several beautiful reception rooms and open areas to choose from: the garden, the square, the court and the various banquet halls, all have with different floor plans that are linked together. Each space can be multipurpose and arranged with different themes depending on how you wish to organize your Umbria wedding.
Inside the main building, there is a small Baroque Church, perfect for even the most intimate weddings.
For full exclusivity, you have the option to rent out the entire village, where your guests can relax in their own private Italian hamlet, complete with amenities such as swimming pool, food and wine tours and outdoor activities.
This is the ideal place to forget about the outside world and create your own exclusive Umbria wedding oasis in the bucolic countryside.
- 2 hours and 30 minutes from Rome Fiumicino International Airport, 1 hour and 50 minutes from the Florence Airport
- Located only 10 minutes away from Perugia's historic center and 20 minutes from Assisi and Lake Trasimeno.
- 10 charming and refurbished apartments available to accommodate up to 48 people
- Max capacity for events - 350 people
- It is possible to hold a civil, religious and symbolic ceremony
- Variety of luxury amenities, including; Turkish baths and sauna, outdoor swimming pool, spa and fitness center- offering many services and treatments, hairdresser and much more
- Music limit - with exclusivity, there are no limits!
- Nearby there are a variety of activities, including a golf course, lake for fishing, walking tours of the Natural Park of Mount Tezio, horseback riding, local food and wine tasting tours.