One of our favorite Umbria venues – with that special touch of magic everyone dreams of when looking for a destination wedding in Italy! There’s no better place to view the rolling green countryside of Umbria than at Borgo Tancredi; an ancient hamlet situated on top of a high hill with a spectacular 360 degree view over the Niccone Valley. This truly enchanting hamlet is perfectly located to host an elegant wedding in Umbria. There is an air of enchantment about this hamlet – full of character and history.
The hamlet is composed of various guest houses and apartments, all beautifully an individually refurbished with antique furniture. The magnificent views and perfectly maintained grounds offer many different spaces to host both a ceremony as well as a reception.
You have a choice over the various areas of the hamlet to design your dream wedding in Umbria including the ancient olive groves, the romantic, ivy adorned courtyard, the antique Chapel with open fireplace and frescoed walls and the pool area with its amazing views, especially for a dance floor!
Choosing Borgo Tancredi ensures that your celebration will be different each moment and day. The variety of the unique spaces make this a perfect location for a 2 or 3 day celebration.
- Located 1 hour from the Perugia Airport
- Music limit – outdoors until midnight, indoors until later
- Max capacity for receptions – 60 people
- Symbolic ceremony or we can bring a civil celebrant to celebrate directly on location
- Each property offers superior comfort, spanning over 5 historic buildings, sleeping 26 people in total
- Outdoor pool area open in the summer months
- Perfected located on the Tuscan –Umbrian border to visit surrounding towns, local markets and vineyards