Exchange your Italy wedding vows in the unique atmosphere of two magical luxury medieval castles - nature, tradition, and exclusivity all make for a breathtaking venue.
This is undoubtedly one of the finest wedding locations in Umbria.
A 1500-acre private estate and nature reserve enclose 2 medieval castles, small lakes and a working farm, located in the Northern Tiber Valley in Umbria. All the castles are fitted with the finest luxury décor, and are sure to make you feel like royalty. With a world-class collection of exquisitely restored castles, gardens, towers and park options to choose from, there are endless options to customize your dream wedding in Umbria.
The suites and rooms are luxurious and furnished with the very best amenities.
The two main castles offer completely unique options, one castle has accommodation, the other is for receptions only.
- 2 hours and 15 minutes from Rome Fiumicino International Airport, 1 hour and 50 minutes from Florence Airport
- Up to 30 guests for sleeping with extra guest accommodations at nearby hotels
- Luxury level!
- The hotel accommodations in the first castle offers 7 bedrooms with 7 ensuite bathrooms + 2 guest bathrooms (max 15 beds), and the nearby tower has 4 apartments + 1 single bedroom: 8 bedrooms + 5 bathrooms (max 15 beds)
- Music limit - outside limit by midnight (12am)
- Capacity for receptions - 110 people
- 2 medieval castles available to use for wedding ceremonies and receptions - as well as the historic park, gardens with a view over the Tiber Valley and pool area
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony or a civil ceremony
- Various amenities such as; shops, bars, restaurants, sports centers, horseback riding, golf course, tennis court are all minutes away
- 30 minutes drive to Assisi and Tuscany
- On-premises billiards, table tennis, mountain bikes, stone BBQ, children’s playground, yoga mats, and an 18th century church
- Access to the private1500- acre Estate, with walking and biking trails, picnic areas, small lakes and farm.
- On site concierge can arrange transportation, including pickups from nearby train stations (Perugia, Foligno, Chiusi), and from central Italy airports (Umbria international airport, Rome airports, Florence, Bologna and Pisa airports)