An enchanted world, steps away from Assisi and Perugia, Castello San Pietro is the perfect place to celebrate a luxury wedding in Umbria. The castle is a 14th century fortress, nestled in the tranquil Umbrian countryside. Its open parks and gardens overlooking Assisi are magnificent locations for a wedding or celebration, as well as the beautiful banquet hall,‘Sala Limonaia’. The castle has various ornate halls and rooms available that can be customized for any celebration. With lots of room for guests and a top-notch catering service, this luxury Italian castle will make any dream Italian wedding, into a reality.
Anyone dreaming of planning a wedding in Umbria will fall in love with this castle’s setting. The views are simply out of this world, dominating the countryside. Flowers bloom everywhere – enchantment reigns!
- 2 hours from Florence, 2 hours and 30 minutes from Rome Fiumicino International Airport
- 20 rooms (maximum 50 guests) including classic and junior suites, and suites with different arrangements for each room
- Additional accommodation nearby
- Minimum 2 nights required for exclusive use
- Capacity for receptions – 280 people
- Music limit – no limit with exclusive use, otherwise no limits if only indoors
- Facilities include; restaurant, spa, tennis court, swimming pool and 50 acre park
- White canopied outdoor lounge, indoor castle banquet hall and stunning outdoor garden are all ideal wedding locations
- Option of exclusive ‘couples’ spa use, and various other luxury spa treatments available
- Gourmet catering using only fresh and seasonal products from the Castello’s restaurant