Once owned by a private family, this stunning villa with amazing views of the bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius has opened its doors to hosting exclusive wedding receptions in Sorrento. The two beautiful outside terraces offer "to die for" views of the “Bay of the Sirens.”
The villa is not a hotel; it is exclusively reserved for special events and allows you and your guests to enjoy complete privacy for the duration of your special day. Symbolic or Protestant ceremonies can be performed on the panoramic terrace overlooking the sea!
This is one of the finest settings for anyone planning an outdoor wedding reception in the Amalfi Coast. The expansive views are spectacular. The villa can host weddings for maximum of 120 guests and has indoor options in case of bad weather without having to rent a marquee.
View some of our Sorrento weddings at this exclusive venue!
- An outstanding citrus grove garden of 10,000 sq. mt.
- 2 main indoor rooms 130 sq. mt overlooking the Bay of Naples which holds a minimum of 20 to a maximum of 110 guests.
- 2 large 400 sq.mt terraces also with spectacular views available for both ceremonies and receptions.
- Parking lot.
- Dancing and music are possible. Dancing outside is permitted until 11:30pm.
- There is a rental fee for use of the villa.
- Availability: the villa is available until 12:30am.
- Reception costs include: personalized printed menus, candles in/outside villa, silver chargers, flower centrepieces.
- Just minutes from downtown Sorrento and within easy access to all of the major hotels.
This is undoubtedly a very special location, particularly due to the fact that it is yours exclusively, something unusual in Sorrento where most reception options are hotels only. The terrace overlooking the Bay of Naples is an incredible setting for cocktails and a reception - simply superlative and at night; magical!
The nearby Sorrento civil wedding hall (St. Francis Cloister) is the perfect setting for civil ceremonies. The team of Distinctive Italy Weddings can arrange for a symbolic ceremony or Protestant wedding (blessing or civil validity) to be performed directly at the villa. Catholic weddings are not possible in Sorrento due to the Vicar's ruling.